
Xinran celebrated her 1 year this Sept. I bought her a small plastic chair so that she can push around at home!
Btw I read this in 10/10 Straits Times
"A 2006 report of the landmark Perry Pre-school project in the United Stated showed that the benefits over the life of the child stood at more than US$8 for every US$1 invested in early childhood education" I am beginning to believe that the behavior of our student now may be partly influenced by the type of child care education they had in the past.
3 comments:
Hey,is this Xinran's latest picture? Doesn't have much hair like my boy last time or did you give her a trim again? It's really a joy to watch our children grow and learn isn't it?!
Yes. She don't really have much hair but its starting to grow now.
Don't worry. The hair will come naturally :-) Beautiful girl - obviously enjoying her ride on the slide!!!
Post a Comment