Welcome to North Vista Parents' Club!

The North Vista Parents' Club was founded by a group of like-minded parents from North Vista Secondary School (Singapore) with the aim to:

1. Promote work-life balance.
2. Share parenting tips and tricks.
3. Share ideas and news on parenting and healthy living.
4. Facilitate the recycling/loan of baby/child related items (includes 'hand me downs')

Eligibility:

Any staff who:
1. is a parent/grand parent
2. is preparing for parenthood
3. simply loves little people!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Magazines on Parenting




Can't hide my excitement,I went past an Indian Mama shop in Clementi today (I mean yesterday as it's past midnight) and spotted 2 Parenting magazines which are fabulous!! You may have read them before but just to share:


(1) Kid's Health Guide ($6)/ http://absolutelyparents.com

(2) Singapore's Child ($3.50) (it has information about early education)

Life-long learners,well, we're learning now as our children grows up in different stages,take a look! Or if anyone's interested to take a look,I'll bring it to school.


(ps this is one of my favourite photos,of course,he looks more different now......)



No comments: